2013년 2월 15일 금요일

Excalibur Grey Armored Hoodie Medieval Armor Hoodie Zipup Jumper








 
Do You want to be a Knight ? This is an answer !

You will be famous after wear this awesom hoodie ^^

Please see buyer's feedback. You can feel hoodie's high quality and good comments.

If not want other's eys on you, You can not wear this knight hoodie ^^


This is very warm style. you can wear in cold winter in stead of padding jacket.

Hoodie & Jumper style but different fitting and more strong warmth with wool and lining.

We gurantee quality(Made in Korea, 100% handmade)

100% Handmade Item.

Material : Wool
*Lining : Shiny fabric such as Shatin emphasized luxury
Sex : Unisex

Style : Zip up Hoodie & Zip up Jumper(fit style)

Shipping : Worldwide

Size : S / M / L / XL / 2XL/3XL *USA SIZE

Color ; Dark Grey, Black, Blue, Red Wine(Plz ask color sample by email for confirm)

* Chest Size Chart/inch
* Chest Size Chart/inch

S : 42
M : 44
L : 46
XL : 49
2XL : 52
3XL : 54
4XL : 57
 
 
I sell from etsy
 


Please see my chest size
(this hoodi fit style, If you want loose style, I recommend one size bigger)

Sleeve Length : Long Sleeve

* When you order, Please give your male or female and height.(chest size also)
That makes your hoodie more better.


Description

The armor hoodie & jumper design cranks up the sense of padded protection with a medieval knight theme.

Elasticated cuffs and hem for a slim personalised fit

Features shoulders and elbow patched

Front Kanggaroo pocket

You can pull the section at the top to cover the nose and mouth area

(Covering face for warmth)

Guranteed to turn heads

Hoodie is 100% handmade. It takes a little time to make it


Differencw with Arthur hoodie

I used it more soft wool(luxury wool)
It put a wollen lining in a hoodie
Zip up style make you better for fitting
It has more detail parts and accesoory.
stable luxury lining make you good fitting gurantee .
More Ultra thermal hoodie & jumper due to wool material and lining



*Time to make hoodie 8~10days(weekend excluded)
Time to delivery : 2~4 days(based on USA area)
-->you will within get 10~14days(based on USA area)


This is not ready made hoodie ^^, order base, 100% handmade gurantees

Actually, I need almost 1.5 days for 1 hoodie
but so many order wait, please be patient. I promise best hoodie for you.
I can make fast with hiring other people, but do not that.
Because I want to make myself for best hoodie.
If be patient a little, I will make you surprise ^^

you will be given tracking number by expedite shipping , once the item has been sent
After purchase, Please copy this one . and short answer.
That makes your hoodie more better style
this one is example

sex : male
my height : 68 inch
my chest size : 35 inch
my usual size : M
My order size : L
Phone number : 82 10 1234 5678
Name : Catherine

Return Policy & Item size change
I accept item return if not satisfied with your quality.
And that time shipping fee must be charged by client.

Pay attention to choose size, After ship hoodie what you want, if want size change,
shipping fee charged by client.

thank you

p.s : I want to sell this hoodie with offline channel also ^^(Worldwide)
If anyone have interest, do not hesitate contact me ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기